Custom Automotive Dealer Websites
With most any car dealer website vendor you’re going to get the basics: new and used car inventory, car photos, a new car configurator, car financing, car service forms and a “cookie cutter” design from their library of templates. That’s probably fine if your automotive dealership doesn’t care that much about actually selling cars on the Internet. For those of you who do, you will want to take a look at what a “Highly Evolved” car dealer website does - an Automotive Dealer Website designed, hosted, and built by DealerPeak and fully integrated with our CRM solution.
Does your current automotive website do this?
- Proactively engage visitors on your site in real-time.
- Offer phone and tablet users an equally great experience.
- Accurate freetext inventory search.
- Self-update with the latest Regional Manufacture Incentives.
- Allow visitors to save vehicles and get notified when new inventory arrives.
- Allow visitors to track their vehicle service history.
- Display specific vehicle recommendations and comments from your sales team.
- Remember users' payment preferences while searching inventory.
- Provide one-click lead generation.