Is XLRM for you?
The “Power of the Platform” allows you to control and manage all aspects of your CRM, Desking, Website, Inventory, Digital Marketing/Social Media, SEO all with one single logon. DealerPeak invented the concept of a truly unified Dealership technology platform in 2001 when it launched the first combination website and Internet Lead Management solution. We’ve been making it more powerful and comprehensive ever since.
There are many good CRM Solutions. There are lots of companies that can build you a pretty looking website. There’s even a few good Desking companies. But only DealerPeak delivers all these applications on one rich technology platform. And we didn’t just buy a bunch of companies and slap a logo on the different applications (those aren’t really integrated); we built our solutions set from the ground up. We built it right.
What are the benefits of using a unified solution? There are many, but here are a few:
- A single data file for inventory, sales, service and customer data means better data integrity, and less duplication of your data warehouse. Better data, lower costs.
- A unified platform allows you shared business intelligence from one application to the next seamlessly. For instance if a customer is on your website, you can tell what vehicles they have been looking at when they visit the showroom. Or you can recommend vehicles from your inventory and have those suggestions show up when they are on your website.
- Significant reduction in administrative overhead managing different technology vendors and IT platforms. Big cost savings.
- Significant reduction in employee training time. Training your staff on one platform involves much less effort, both at launch and in ongoing training on one system, rather than three, four or more platforms. Higher productivity and reduced training costs.
- Higher utilization. Everyone knows the more you take advantage of the technology you’ve invested in, the better your return on that investment. By having all areas of your business utilizing their specific aspects of the same platform, the benefits of actually using the system become more imperative. For instance, if your Desking managers are using the desking portion of the system, they are going to “motivate” your salespeople to start entering in complete customer information into the CRM. Better ROI on technology investment.
If you are currently “piece mealing” your different technologies together put down that roll of Duct Tape and give us a call. We’ll show you the “Power of the XLRM Platform” and you can decide if it makes sense to you.